Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org> on 2007/02/10 22:44:13 UTC

Re: How to Scan just incoming not outcoming emails?

On Sat, Feb 10, 2007 at 07:42:55PM -0300, correiob wrote:
> So, my question is: is it possible to set Sendmail / Spam Assassin in
> order filters just the receiving emails? If so, please, tell me what
> to do. But, please, tell me like a cooking recipe, because I am not
> quite experienced with operating systems. Thanks a lot.

Probably, but it's not a SpamAssassin question.  You need to look at your
setup and change it so that it only sends the mails you want scanned to SA.
According to your mail, you're using MailScanner, so you can look at their
docs/ask them, for more information.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
Clones are people two.