Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Andrew Savory <as...@apache.org> on 2013/09/26 18:06:47 UTC

DeviceMap/BrowserMap presentation

Hi,

Yesterday at the adaptTo() conference I did a short presentation on
devicemap and browsermap, together with Conrad Wöltge (who covered the
first part on device capability detection in general).

For anyone that's interested, the slides are at
http://www.slideshare.net/asavory/adaptto-2013-slinging-multichannel-content-the-browsermap-way-device-detectionand
the demo is at
https://github.com/savs/multichannel-demo

Big thanks to Radu for (a) writing BrowserMap and (b) making his DeviceMap
presentation to BJUG available.

Thanks,

Andrew.
--
asavory@apache.org / contact@andrewsavory.com
http://www.andrewsavory.com/

Re: DeviceMap/BrowserMap presentation

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Cool.

There was a talk about Java EE 7 for Android  and iOS, but it was
overcrowded at JavaOne. Not sure, but it sounded like  it must have been
Mobile  Web Apps of some kind. Will try to see who did it and maybe ask
Stephen and the OC for the slides.

He mentioned he'd go on a  NightHacking tour dedicated to IoT soon, maybe
BJUG would also be on his travel plan.

Cheers

 Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member | Eclipse UOMo Lead, Babel
Language Champion | Java Godfather

Twitter @wernerkeil | @JSR354 | #EclipseUOMo | #Java_Social | #DevOps
Skype werner.keil | Google+ gplus.to/wernerkeil

* JavaOne US 2013: Sep 23-26 2013, San Francisco, USA. Werner Keil, JCP EC
Member, JSR 351/354 EG Member will co-present "Java Identity Management", "Java
Security", "JSR 354"

* JMaghreb 2.0: Nov 7-8 2013, Casablanca, Morocco. Werner Keil, JCP EC
Member, JSR 354 EG Member will present "Java Social", "JSR 354"