Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Abhinav Sharma <ab...@qualcomm.com> on 2008/09/30 18:45:27 UTC

Struts 2 Ajax DateTime Picker compatibility with FireFox 3

I am using inbuilt struts 2 ajax date time picker for my web application.  It
works fine with FireFox 2 but I face issues with rendering of these controls
in FireFox 3.  FireFox 3 is really unpredictable in rendering date picker
and time picker. Sometime it does not renders date picker or time picker or
both , some times every thing works fine.

Could you guys please suggest resolution to this issue.

Thanks,
Abhinav

Re: Struts 2 Ajax DateTime Picker compatibility with FireFox 3

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
Abhinav Sharma wrote:
> I am using inbuilt struts 2 ajax date time picker for my web application.  It
> works fine with FireFox 2 but I face issues with rendering of these controls
> in FireFox 3.  FireFox 3 is really unpredictable in rendering date picker
> and time picker. Sometime it does not renders date picker or time picker or
> both , some times every thing works fine.
>
> Could you guys please suggest resolution to this issue.
>
> Thanks,
> Abhinav

Please post questions about using Struts to the Struts Users list only.
The Struts Dev list is for discussing the development and enhancement of
Struts itself.

http://struts.apache.org/mail.html