Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/06 15:32:33 UTC

Drafting July 2021 Arrow board report

It's time again for our quarterly ASF board report, I created a Google
doc here where you are all free to suggest edits

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yOVUiIHvdC_3guX7bsBrBmsGGbKaC4KLpfMI4HIrX3M/edit?usp=sharing

This is due next Wednesday July 14 so we have a little bit of time

Thanks
Wes

Re: Drafting July 2021 Arrow board report

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
hi all — anymore comments / suggestions for the report? We can try to
follow up on issues that were raised in the last couple of quarterly
reports