Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by ev...@canada.com on 2005/01/28 16:17:23 UTC

JSF as portlet

Hi,

I included the portal bridge:
portals-bridges-myfaces-0.1.jar to migrate my JSF
application as portlet.

However I get the following error which I can't figure
out because I have configured my pages as shown below
in the portlet.xml....any help would be appreciated:

ERROR:
Portlet is Not Available: ListView
Reason: PortletFactory: Failed to load portlet
org.apache.portals.bridges.myfaces.FacesPortlet:javax.portlet.PortletException: Portlet ListView is
incorrectly configured. No pages are defined.

portlet.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<portlet-app id="ListView" version="1.0">
     <portlet>
        <description>ListView</description>
        <portlet-name>ListViewPortlet</portlet-name>
        <display-name>List View</display-name>

<portlet-class>org.apache.portals.bridges.myfaces.FacesPortlet</portlet-class>
        <init-param>
            <name>ViewPage</name>
            <value>/pages/tree.jsp</value>
        </init-param>
        <init-param>
            <name>HelpPage</name>
            <value>/pages/tree.html</value>
        </init-param>
        <init-param>
            <name>EditPage</name>
            <value>/pages/tree.html</value>
        </init-param>
        <expiration-cache>-1</expiration-cache>

        <supports>
			<mime-type>text/html</mime-type>
            <portlet-mode>VIEW</portlet-mode>
            <portlet-mode>EDIT</portlet-mode>
            <portlet-mode>HELP</portlet-mode>
		</supports>
		<portlet-info>
            <title>ListView</title>
            <short-title>ListView</short-title>
			<keywords>ListView</keywords>
        </portlet-info>
	</portlet>
</portlet-app>

Re: JSF as portlet

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
evian_spring@canada.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I included the portal bridge:
> portals-bridges-myfaces-0.1.jar to migrate my JSF
> application as portlet.
>
> However I get the following error which I can't figure
> out because I have configured my pages as shown below
> in the portlet.xml....any help would be appreciated:

This looks fine to me. For some reason its not finding the init param
Im really not sure why that is
Do you see any other exceptions logged?

--
David Sean Taylor