Posted to user@hive.apache.org by "wangzhenhua (G)" <wa...@huawei.com> on 2015/06/17 03:12:00 UTC

hive cbo calciteplanner

Hi all,

I'm reading the source code of Hive cbo (CalcaitePlanner), but I find it hard to follow.
Listed below are some of the questions:
1. What's the relationship between HepPlanner and HiveVolcanoPlanner?
2. I don't have a clue about these concepts: clusters, traitDef and collectGarbage().

Thanks for any help.

best regards,
-zhenhua

Re: hive cbo calciteplanner