Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com> on 2007/01/17 12:11:32 UTC

Any quick and comprehensive reference for the widget xmls?

Or do I have to go through the widget Java sources to learn all about them?

Jonathon

Re: Any quick and comprehensive reference for the widget xmls?

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.
http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/tutorials.php

read the section of "Cookbooks"

http://www.undersunconsulting.com/ecommerce/control/category/~category_id=OFBDOCREF

Posted by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com>.
David,

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com>.
David (Jones),

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
On Jan 22, 2007, at 10:33 PM, Jonathon -- Improov wrote:

> David,
>
> I had wanted to let this slide, seeing how there's no response for
> past 5 days. Would've been a simple answer like "go here for
> references".
>
> Not that I need this anymore, but for the newcomers at large, I
> thought I'd ask this again.
>
> Perhaps I REALLY missed a spot on the internet and didn't see the
> references you wrote and published. If so, please do let me know.
>
> I'm ok with Andrew Sykes' comment about a foible: we ask a
> question, only to figure out the answer ourselves just when the
> community responds to question.
>
> But at least let me be the LAST victim of such unfortunate
> circumstance? Let the next newbie like me not have to ask this same
> question?

I'm confused... how would answering this on this mailing list solve
the problem more permanently than my previous answers on this mailing
list?

-David

Posted by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com>.
David,