Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Benjamin Dixon <be...@arches.uga.edu> on 2000/09/21 23:06:06 UTC

Competing Products

Everyone,

WHat products are out there that serve the same purpose as cocoon in that
they deal primarily with XML data and transformations on that data? Does
Cocoon have any direct competition? Reason I ask is because management
wants to know.

Thanks,

Ben

Re: Competing Products

Posted by Viktors Rotanovs <vi...@riga.nu>.
Hi Ben,

Some time ago I saw someone here who used IBM WebSphere
and after that upgraded to Cocoon.

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000, you wrote:
> Everyone,
>
> WHat products are out there that serve the same purpose as cocoon in that
> they deal primarily with XML data and transformations on that data? Does
> Cocoon have any direct competition? Reason I ask is because management
> wants to know.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ben

Best Wishes,
Viktors Rotanovs
I create websites that attract more clients. http://riga.nu/
Riga Latvia +371, Phone 7377-142, GSM 9173-000, FAX 7377-472

RE: Competing Products

Posted by Matthew Smith <ms...@windebt.com>.
I'm not sure of the full capabilities, but I know that a lot of people use
ASP to process xml with xsl.

Re: Competing Products

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Thu, 21 Sep 2000, Benjamin Dixon wrote:

> WHat products are out there that serve the same purpose as cocoon in that
> they deal primarily with XML data and transformations on that data? Does
> Cocoon have any direct competition? Reason I ask is because management
> wants to know.

axkit

- donald