Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ZYD <el...@hotmail.com> on 2003/10/25 19:33:11 UTC

How to validate is selected on a JSP page?

Hi friends,

How to make sure a radiobox is selected on a JSP page using validator?

I cannot use:
<field property="prjType" depends="required">
    <arg0 key="newProject.label.prjType"/>
</field>

Thanks

-bruce

Re: How to validate is selected on a JSP page?

Posted by ZYD <el...@hotmail.com>.
I found this:
http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg79778.html

but it seem the problem is still not solved, right?

Posted by ZYD <el...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Rajat Pandit <ra...@centergroupinc.com>.