Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Maik Mrazovic <ma...@t-systems.de> on 2001/07/31 09:56:44 UTC

Populating an HTML-Form

Hello,

at a jsp-Page I want to populate the a form, the required data are in a bean. How do I populate it? I´m new at the struts framework and I didn´t find documentation for this. The Struts-Example-Webapplication is nonapparent for me.

For Detail:

The user has see a list as an dynamic html-Table with userdata, every row has a link to edit this userdata. When he clicks on it a new form has to appear with the userdata, now he can edit it and make an database-update.
My Problem ist to fill the form with the data,

I would be glad if you can help me with the necessary Struts-tags,

Regards

Maik Mrazovic

T - S y s t e m s
debis Systemhaus MEB GmbH
Business Center Sales & eBusiness, R&D/VN

Erich-Herion Str. 13
70736 Fellbach

(Phone) +49 711 17-40549
(Mobile) +49 170 832-5616