Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com> on 2000/12/18 16:42:34 UTC

WebSphere and Cocoon 2

After all my trials and tribulations getting Cocoon 2 to work
again with WebSphere (many thanks to Davinum for his insightful
hints and tips), It all came down to a stupid typo in my
classpath.  Doh!

My install was broken when we upgraded to FOP-0.15.0.  I had
changed the entry for FOP using all underscores, but the
file had a dash before the version number.

The good news is that Logging in Cocoon 2 has matured to the
place where I could finally get this error to appear.  Many
thanks to Giacomo for catching those additional uncaught
exceptions.

Thanks to all of you who took time to work through this with
me.  Now, if only we can get that redirect issue taken care
of ;)

---------------------------------------
If you lust for Ham and Eggs, you have
committed breakfast in your heart
already.   -- C. S. Lewis

Re: WebSphere and Cocoon 2

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com>.
Posted by Lassi Immonen <li...@malla.urova.fi>.
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> After all my trials and tribulations getting Cocoon 2 to work
> again with WebSphere (many thanks to Davinum for his insightful
> hints and tips), It all came down to a stupid typo in my
> classpath.  Doh!

Hi Berin,

Could you quickly describe how to get C2 working in WAS3.5.

Thanks,
 Lassi Immonen

Re: WebSphere and Cocoon 2

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> After all my trials and tribulations getting Cocoon 2 to work
> again with WebSphere (many thanks to Davinum for his insightful
> hints and tips), It all came down to a stupid typo in my
> classpath.  Doh!
>
> My install was broken when we upgraded to FOP-0.15.0.  I had
> changed the entry for FOP using all underscores, but the
> file had a dash before the version number.
>
> The good news is that Logging in Cocoon 2 has matured to the
> place where I could finally get this error to appear.  Many
> thanks to Giacomo for catching those additional uncaught
> exceptions.

Hey guy, I'd like to thank *you* for all the log call you've spread
around in the code. Now the system is so cool to work with and to see
how it does :))

Giacomo