Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Krthekeyan Suryanarayanan <kr...@verchaska.com> on 2004/01/30 18:25:21 UTC

Re: Could not find an adaptor for class

Hai all,
New to tapestry.
I encounter a following problem what could be the solution please.

org.apache.tapestry.ApplicationRuntimeException
Could not find an adaptor for class
com.vtech.research.tapestry.components.demo.sampletable.model.TableDAO.

Re: Could not find an adaptor for class

Posted by Christopher Corde <cc...@yahoo.com>.
This usually happens because your DAO is not
Serializable. Try implementing Serializable and that
should do the trick.

--- Krthekeyan Suryanarayanan