Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Maness, Marty" <Ma...@creighton.edu> on 2005/10/12 20:12:51 UTC

troubles with cookie manager

I seem to be having problems with the cookie manager.  In jmeter version
2.1.1, my test scenario just stops after the login screen.  It won't
execute the rest of the http requests in my test plan.  If I disable
cookie manager, it will execute all the http requests.

In jmeter version 1.9, the same test plan, the cookie manager works
fine.

Anybody else experiencing issues with cookie manager?

Re: troubles with cookie manager

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
I suggest you create a Bugzilla issue, and then attach the test script
and jmeter.log.

Remember to overwrite any private information (login/password) before
uploading the attachments.

S.

Posted by "Maness, Marty" <Ma...@creighton.edu>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Are there any errors in jmeter.log or the console window?

On 12/10/05, Maness, Marty <Ma...@creighton.edu> wrote:
> I seem to be having problems with the cookie manager.  In jmeter version
> 2.1.1, my test scenario just stops after the login screen.  It won't
> execute the rest of the http requests in my test plan.  If I disable
> cookie manager, it will execute all the http requests.
>

> In jmeter version 1.9, the same test plan, the cookie manager works
> fine.
>

> Anybody else experiencing issues with cookie manager?

load manager and load generator

Posted by si...@gmail.com.
hi all any body of have idea about load generator and load manager in jmeter...if so please explain me

--
This message was sent on behalf of sijaynanda6@gmail.com at openSubscriber.com
http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org/2330967.html