Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by ellirael <el...@mail.ru> on 2016/02/24 15:26:15 UTC

Factory config in feature.xml

How can I define factory config in feature.xml file? Basic config works fine.
*For example* I need to "featurize" this script:
config:edit --factory org.ops4j.datasource
config:property-append dataSourceName ds
config:property-append osgi.jdbc.driver.name postgresql-pool-xa
config:property-append url jdbc:postgresql://ds
config:property-append user user
config:property-append password pass
config:property-append pool.testOnBorrow true
config:update

How to do it in general. Not for datasource creation use case only.