Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Magnus Edenhill <ma...@edenhill.se> on 2013/10/07 19:31:07 UTC

Confluence wiki not editable

Hi,

it seems the confluence wiki is not editable by mere (logged in) mortals
anymore.
E.g.: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Clients

Is this intentional?
Can it be remedied? At least for the Clients page that really should be
updatable by us external people.

Regards,
Magnus

Re: Confluence wiki not editable

Posted by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly>.
Neha, what is your username on the wiki? This way I can verify you have the
right permissions and setup.

Guozhang, what is your username on the wiki? Let me know once your ICLA is
also in and I can add your permissions one-by-one is fine ok by me, np.

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.
Joe,

Posted by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly>.

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: Confluence wiki not editable

Posted by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly>.

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Joe,

--
-- Guozhang

Re: Confluence wiki not editable

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Stein <cr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sriram Subramanian <sr...@linkedin.com>.
Personally, this is not a very productive way to prevent spam if Apache
allows only commiters to change the wiki. At a minimum we should give all
the active contributors the access to edit the wiki. Is that possible?

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.