Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@cloudera.com> on 2010/11/17 06:06:44 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Whirr 0.2.0-incubating released

The Apache Whirr team is pleased to announce the release of Whirr
0.2.0-incubating from the Apache Incubator.

This is the second release of Apache Whirr, a set of libraries for
running cloud services such as Apache Hadoop, ZooKeeper, and
Cassandra.

The release is available here:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/whirr/

The full change log is available here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WHIRR/fixforversion/12315339

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to
report problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at
http://incubator.apache.org/whirr/

The Apache Whirr Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Whirr 0.2.0-incubating released

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@cloudera.com>.
No problem, happy to do it.

I did update the "howtorelease" page (and a couple jira) related to
issues I found during the release process. I fixed a number of issues
on howtorelease, however there are some outstanding "todo"s that I've
marked as such in the document. I plan to work with you (tom) to
address these before the next release.

Patrick

Posted by Tom White <to...@gmail.com>.