Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by gurjant singh <gu...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/19 14:20:06 UTC

Jmeter : RMI Connection refused

Hi,

When I run the Jmeter test for remote testing on more than one
servers(distribution mode) on GUI, it works well. But when I run same test
on command line(NON-GUI mode), it throws exception *Connection refused. *For
more details please check the exception given below:-

jmeter.samplers.RemoteListenerWrapper: testStarted(host)
java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 172.16.0.58; nested
exception is:

        java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out

        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:619)

        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:216)

        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(TCPChannel.java:202)

        at
org.apache.jmeter.samplers.RemoteSampleListenerImpl_Stub.testStarted(Unknown
Source)

        at
org.apache.jmeter.samplers.RemoteListenerWrapper.testStarted(RemoteListenerWrapper.java:83)

        at
org.apache.jmeter.engine.StandardJMeterEngine.notifyTestListenersOfStart(StandardJMeterEngine.java:279)

 Can anyone help me fix this issue?

Thanks,

-Gurjant

Re: Jmeter : RMI Connection refused

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 30 August 2010 09:04, gurjant singh <gu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Sebb,
> This is the command which I am using for remote testing
>
> ${JMETER_HOME}/bin/jmeter -n  -t path/testPlan.jmx
> -l path/result.jtl -r

Which looks fine, so I am at a loss to understand why it should be
behave differently from the GUI mode.

Are you sure that you have started the JMeter server(s)?

Posted by gurjant singh <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebb,

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.