Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Rolf Kulemann <ma...@rolf-kulemann.com> on 2004/05/16 12:10:16 UTC

Updating Lenya website

Hello Lenya developers,

if I would have more experience with forrest and how to update the lenya
website, I would do an update.

The lenya website is _really out of date_ . I beg the forrest
experienced developers to do at least one update _SOON_.

_PLEASE_

I think the outdated Lenya website is a _BIG PROBLEM_. A lot of useful
docs have been added since the last update.

--

RolfKulemann

"There is inherently no silverbullet" - F.Brooks

Re: Updating Lenya website

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ma...@rolf-kulemann.com>.
On Sun, 2004-05-16 at 15:00, Scherler, Thorsten wrote:
> Rolf Kulemann wrote:
> > Hello Lenya developers,
> >
> > if I would have more experience with forrest and how to update the lenya
> > website, I would do an update.
> >

> I am still working on that!

Cool.

> > The lenya website is _really out of date_ . I beg the forrest
> > experienced developers to do at least one update _SOON_.
> >

> I am getting to be experienced with forrest some day ;-) but I am doing
> my best! I hope to be able to update the site with newest SVN-Head of
> forrrest very soon.

Thank u very much Thorsten :)

Re: Updating Lenya website

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Scherler, Thorsten wrote:

> Rolf Kulemann wrote:
>
>> Hello Lenya developers,
>>
>> if I would have more experience with forrest and how to update the lenya
>> website, I would do an update.
>>

> I am still working on that!
>
>> The lenya website is _really out of date_ . I beg the forrest
>> experienced developers to do at least one update _SOON_.
>

> I am getting to be experienced with forrest some day ;-) but I am
> doing my best! I hope to be able to update the site with newest
> SVN-Head of forrrest very soon.

thanks very much for your efforts

Michi

--
Michael Wechner

Re: Updating Lenya website

Posted by "Scherler, Thorsten" <th...@apache.org>.
Rolf Kulemann wrote:
> Hello Lenya developers,
>
> if I would have more experience with forrest and how to update the lenya
> website, I would do an update.

I am still working on that!

> The lenya website is _really out of date_ . I beg the forrest
> experienced developers to do at least one update _SOON_.

I am getting to be experienced with forrest some day ;-) but I am doing
my best! I hope to be able to update the site with newest SVN-Head of
forrrest very soon.

> _PLEASE_
>
> I think the outdated Lenya website is a _BIG PROBLEM_. A lot of useful
> docs have been added since the last update.

thorsten
--
<thorsten>
  <name>Thorsten Scherler</name>