Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jana Manju <ja...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/22 07:32:14 UTC

Query on OracleJava alternative for ActiveMQ

Hi Team,

We are in process of configuring ActiveMQ as message broker system for one
of our critical application, As JRE(Java Runtime Environment) is must for
ActiveMq to work, could you please confirm if following approved OpenJDK by
the 3rd Party Software will give same ability as Oracle Java for ActiveMQ
to work w.r.t its configuration and performance etc.

 Amazon Corretto and OpenJDK
 Adoptium Eclipse Temurin
 Azul Java

Re: Query on OracleJava alternative for ActiveMQ

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hello Jana-

Yes, JDK’s from those vendors should work. Please refer to my previous email for notes on JDK + ActiveMQ version alignment as well as testing.

Let us know what you end up using and how it goes!

Thanks,
-Matt

Posted by Jana Manju <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.