Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Martijn van Iersel <mv...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/16 17:29:21 UTC

Turn OSGi application into webstart

Thanks for all the help so far with my OBR deployment problems.

I should probably mention that my ultimate goal is to create a webstart
version of my OSGi project using the jBundle approach described here:
http://www.jbundle.org/osgi-webstart/ and here:
http://www.jbundle.org/osgi-webstart/example.html.

The jBundle example starts by deploying from OBR, so that's what I'm
trying to do with my application.

If somebody knows any other way to turn an OSGi project into a webstart,
I would be very happy to hear it. Documentation on this subject appears
to be very sparse.

Has anybody on this list experience in deploying OSGi applications using
webstart?

thanks in advance,
Martijn