Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by "huangqihua (A)" <qi...@huawei.com> on 2016/05/13 03:27:30 UTC

can't visit the webpage of http://mirrors.hust.edu.cn/apache/mina/ftpserver/1.0.6/ftpserver-1.0.6.zip

Hi,there.I want to download the apache ftpserver from the url: http://mirrors.hust.edu.cn/apache/mina/ftpserver/1.0.6/ftpserver-1.0.6.zip

but it only returns 404,the othere sites that are suggested returns the same error code.I think it's a bad experience of web browsing.Please fix the problems,thanks.

Re: can't visit the webpage of http://mirrors.hust.edu.cn/apache/mina/ftpserver/1.0.6/ftpserver-1.0.6.zip

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 13/05/16 05:27, huangqihua (A) a �crit :
> Hi,there.I want to download the apache ftpserver from the url: http://mirrors.hust.edu.cn/apache/mina/ftpserver/1.0.6/ftpserver-1.0.6.zip
>
> but it only returns 404,the othere sites that are suggested returns the same error code.I think it's a bad experience of web browsing.Please fix the problems,thanks.

Many thanks !

I have fixed the broken links. Please give it a try !