Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Marcin Wilkos <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/21 19:44:00 UTC

Karaf Logo

Hi,

Here's my proposal for Karaf logo:

http://www.image-share.com/image.php?img=31/188.png

I'm not a pro, so maybe somebody have better graphic skills.

regards,

Marcin Wilkos

Re: Karaf Logo

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I really like the last one!

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Karaf Logo

Posted by Marcin Wilkos <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Karaf Logo

RE: Karaf Logo

Posted by "Moloney, Tim M" <Ti...@ManTech.com>.
I like the first one the best, with the following suggestions.
- Make the "r" as tall as the other letters, but still a lowercase "r".
- Change the "F" to an "f" (round the top like the top of the "a").

Tim Moloney             The  reasonable  man adapts  himself  to
MRSL                    the world; the unreasonable one persists
2015 Cattlemen Road     in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Sarasota, FL  34232     Therefore  all progress  depends on  the
(941) 377-6775 x208     unreasonable man.    George Bernard Shaw

Re: Karaf Logo

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.

Re: Karaf Logo

Posted by Marcin Wilkos <ma...@gmail.com>.