Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Jilin <ji...@apache.org> on 2016/03/25 07:15:55 UTC

Github not sync with apache site

Hi, I found that current github version of eagle is 2 commit behind of
apache repo:

* afa8b90 (HEAD -> metricGroup, origin/metricGroup) supprt group sort
<jiljiang>

* 1e95187 support rename group <jiljiang>

* 46ad978 (origin/master, origin/HEAD, apache/master, master) EAGLE-205
Metric dashboard support multi metrics Support multi metric display in one
chart & series  n one chart <jiljiang>

| * 2a23bc3 (origin/mergeMetric) add large class <jiljiang>

| * 0c88c25 update package <jiljiang>

| * 9518475 support large chart <jiljiang>

| * 33a377e use parse instead of call directly <jiljiang>

| * cac254b fix agg not clone <jiljiang>

| * 8cc9b95 support avg sum count agg <jiljiang>

| * 6bedbc7 add update logic <jiljiang>

| * e96467f support inner multi series <jiljiang>

| * c650db9 ignore no axis <jiljiang>

|/

* 60f4fcf EAGLE-207 Management page add tips Admin management page add
navigation route for admin to go back home page & Add unsaved tips if
change the config <jiljiang>

* f9b1316 (upstream/master) EAGLE-206 Fix apache-rat by enabling
useDefaultExcludes <Hao Chen>

| * 75af6b7 (origin/adminUI, adminUI) add tip for config not saved
<jiljiang>

| * 6532ab2 add link back to home <jiljiang>

|/

* 0605b34 EAGLE-204 Support jdbc groupBy, timeseries, aggregation <Hao Chen>

It let pull/request contains already post issue.

Who has the *permission* to let repo on github force sync with apache?

Re: Github not sync with apache site

Posted by "Liangfei.Su" <su...@gmail.com>.
I saw it's synced, INFRA team says the sync cron job running every hour (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-11541)

Lesson learned is when merge code, use the apache upstream to get latest
code.

Posted by "Liangfei.Su" <su...@gmail.com>.