Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by "S, VENKATESH" <vs...@hp.com> on 2004/01/28 08:04:33 UTC

Regarding $screenplaceholder

Hi,
   Please anyone can help me in describing the functionality of $screen_Placeholder

Re: Regarding $screenplaceholder

Posted by Jeff Painter <pa...@kiasoft.com>.
You should post more general comments like this to turbine-user and not
turbine-dev.

	http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/fsd.html

from the diagram on this page you will see the construction of page
elements from turbine. the $screen_placeholder variable (usually found in
your layout) is replaced with your actual screen contents once they have
been processed by turbine

anything in your Screen.vm replaces the variable $screen_placeholder

--
Jeffery Painter