Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Ryan Barrett <ry...@seldonplan.com> on 2011/04/19 15:43:17 UTC

[Lucene.Net] Link to binary distribution is broken..

I guess this is the right place to mention this?

Think link to the latest binary distribution of DotNet Lucene here:

http://incubator.apache.org/lucene.net/conversation.html

Points towards:

<li><a href="
http://http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/lucene.net/binaries/<http://http//www.apache.org/dist/incubator/lucene.net/binaries/>
">Binary</a></li>

Double http://, thus.

Guess someone on this list can fix it?  Or can pass the message on?

--
Ryan

Re: [Lucene.Net] Link to binary distribution is broken..

Posted by Troy Howard <th...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the report, Ryan.

I fixed the issue, and it should be updating shortly,

-Troy