Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by 李玉...@163, 18...@163.com on 2016/05/24 12:45:53 UTC

About web console and web agent

Hi:

I would like to ask, Web Console and Web Agent module,how to
install,config and use? Are the documents related is OK?

\u5728 16/5/18 00:23, Alexey Kuznetsov \u5199\u9053:

Re: About web console and web agent

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
Hi!

>> I would like to ask, Web Console and Web Agent module,how to
install,config and use? Are the documents related is OK?

What are you trying to achieve?

 If you want to use Web Conosle - you may simply go to GridGain hosted
https://console.gridgain.com/
Register and give a try.

If you want to start Web Console locally - read
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/modules/web-console/DEVNOTES.txt
And follow instructions.

Hope that helps.

Alexey Kuznetsov