Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Nepali, Sonam (GE Healthcare, consultant)" <So...@ge.com> on 2008/10/15 20:11:34 UTC

HELP on cxf with jms transport

Hi

Does CXF wtih JMS transport with spring config work?  I have tried
several approaches.  I can get the standalone java approach to work but
when the service is deployed in a war, my HelloWorld service does not
pick up any jms queue data.  I have declared to use
"org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet " in my web.xml.  Is there
another one for JMS transport?

many thanks

Sonam Nepali

RE: HELP on cxf with jms transport

Posted by "Nepali, Sonam (GE Healthcare, consultant)" <So...@ge.com>.
I have started ActiveMQ manually.

thanks

Sonam
Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Woops... Reply to wrong message.

In your case, it might be best to just package up your example and send it
along so we can see what it's doing.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: HELP on cxf with jms transport

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

RE: HELP on cxf with jms transport

Posted by "Nepali, Sonam (GE Healthcare, consultant)" <So...@ge.com>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: HELP on cxf with jms transport

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

RE: HELP on cxf with jms transport

Posted by "Nepali, Sonam (GE Healthcare, consultant)" <So...@ge.com>.
 I have the container to read the cxf.xml file in the my web.xml with
the following declaration:

	<context-param>

<param-value>classpath:com/mycompany/app/cxf/cxf.xml</param-value>

	</context-param>

	<listener>
		<listener-class>

org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
		</listener-class>
	</listener>

The wsdl shows up in
"http://localhost:8080/maven2cxf_example_webapp/HelloWorldPort?wsdl".
But when I have my client send a message, the message is not getting
read by the HelloWorld service.

I have defined "<jms:destination>" tags with the HelloWorld service.  It
is not working.  Can you shed some light on this?  I saw that you had
defined a broker in your sample application.  I don't know if I need a
broker for my web-based service.

thanks

Sonam
Did you try putting your bean definition in META-INF/spring.xml? I think
spring container uses spring.xml file to read the configuration. (I
don't know how you can override it and tell spring container to read
cxf.xml instead)

Regards,

Ulhas Bhole

Posted by Ulhas Bhole <ul...@progress.com>.