Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/10 14:17:08 UTC

"edit" link on documentation pages

Everybody,

I have added a small "edit" link into each of the Confluenced-produced
documentation pages, to take you directly into the Confluence editor
for that page. This should make it a little easier to make quick edits
when you (or I) notice something that needs fixing in the docs.

The link is on the right side of the "breadcrumbs" area under the
banner area. It's intentionally hard to notice, since I didn't want to
draw the attention of most users will have little use for it.

Re: "edit" link on documentation pages

Posted by Emmanuel DEMEY <de...@gmail.com>.
Great idea Bob ! This link will be very useful !!

2013/2/10 Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>

> Everybody,
>
> I have added a small "edit" link into each of the Confluenced-produced
> documentation pages, to take you directly into the Confluence editor
> for that page. This should make it a little easier to make quick edits
> when you (or I) notice something that needs fixing in the docs.
>
> The link is on the right side of the "breadcrumbs" area under the
> banner area. It's intentionally hard to notice, since I didn't want to
> draw the attention of most users will have little use for it.

Emmanuel DEMEY
Ingénieur Etude et Développement
ATOS Worldline
+33 (0)6 47 47 42 02