Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Ashwini Balu <as...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/06 08:06:56 UTC

Fwd: Building Clerezza - fails at Applica

Hi,
 I am facing issues while building Platform Account Control Panel Core. I
know already that stack size needs to be increased for this. However, even
after that it still fails. I have tried to increase stack size till 1024m.
I am using a 32 bit OS of windows 7 and have a 3GB RAM. Can any one point
out where exactly am I going wrong?

--
Ashwini Balu

Re: Building Clerezza - fails at Applica

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>.
I know the account control panel is currently having issues because foafssl
needs to be ported.

This shouldn't affect the build though. Or maybe it just worked for me
because I had some artifacts in my local maven repo.

Cheers,
Reto
On Mar 6, 2013 9:46 PM, "Tommaso Teofili" <to...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Ashwini,

what's exactly the issue you're experiencing? Any stacktrace, error
message, etc. would be helpful to point you in the right direction.
Regards,

Tommaso

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ashwini,