Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Cristiano Gavião <cv...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/26 13:57:41 UTC

Something really wrong with felix github trunk branch

Hello guys,

I did right now a pull from github's apache git repository and got a lot of
conflicts.

When I was look into them I got scared. :)

The version of the *bundlerepository* there is now 1.6.7-SNAPSHOT from 4
years ago !!

*https://github.com/apache/felix/tree/trunk/bundlerepository
<https://github.com/apache/felix/tree/trunk/bundlerepository>*

the root parent pom being used now is version 1. weird...

could some commiter take a look?

regards,

Cristiano

Re: Something really wrong with felix github trunk branch

Posted by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com>.
The git mirror is under reconstruction to get tags. It will be strange
until it finishes.