Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Andy Grove <an...@nvidia.com> on 2020/10/01 00:58:36 UTC

Re: [FlightRPC] Add a "Flight SQL" extension on top of FlightRPC

Sure, I can look at this in the next day or two and will provide feedback.

Thanks,

Andy.

On 9/29/20, 5:54 PM, "Ryan Nicholson" <rn...@gmail.com> wrote:

    External email: Use caution opening links or attachments

    Hello Andy and Wes,

    Thanks for reaching out.

    Later this week I have time freeing up to start on Flight-SQL. Would either
    of you mind examining the approach in the POC [1] as described in the
    "Proof of Concept" section of the proposal document [2]?

    I would certainly be happy to chat about this with anyone interested in
    participating too.

    Thank you,
    Ryan

    [1] https://github.com/ryannicholson/arrow/pull/2