Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Arthur Ryman <ry...@ca.ibm.com> on 2006/02/27 23:52:27 UTC

How To Update Project Page?

I noticed that the project page [1] only shows M2. We should add M3. How
do we update it?

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/woden.html

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

Re: How To Update Project Page?

Posted by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com>.
That's right. I think I was going to capture some notes and links on web
site updating on a Wiki page. Will do so within the next week.

John Kaputin
Web Services Development, Hursley Laboratory
IBM United Kingdom Ltd
Hursley Park MP211, Winchester, SO21 2JN, UK.
email:  kaputin@uk.ibm.com
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)1962 817363  (internal 7-247363)

             Lawrence Mandel
             <lmandel@ca.ibm.c
                                       woden-dev@ws.apache.org
             28/02/2006 01:21                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: How To Update Project Page?
                 woden-dev

Arthur,

The process should be the same as updating the Woden site. The pages are
stored in SVN. Update the page there, then SSH into cvs.apache.org. cd to
www/incubator.apache.org and run svn update.

John - You mentioned that you were going to add some instructions about
updating the Woden site. Did you get a chance to do this?

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@ca.ibm.com

 Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

 02/27/2006 05:52 PM                               woden-dev@ws.apache.org
                                                                        cc

           Please respond to                                       Subject
               woden-dev                           How To Update Project

Posted by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>.
Arthur,

The process should be the same as updating the Woden site. The pages are
stored in SVN. Update the page there, then SSH into cvs.apache.org. cd to
www/incubator.apache.org and run svn update.

John - You mentioned that you were going to add some instructions about
updating the Woden site. Did you get a chance to do this?

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@ca.ibm.com

Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
02/27/2006 05:52 PM
Please respond to