Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by gmail Vladimir Koković <vl...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/22 11:36:09 UTC

NetBeans - log file format

Hi,

Is there any specific reason why the NetBeans log file does not have at
least a date and time option in a single row?

Vladimir Kokovic, DP senior (69)
Serbia, Belgrade, April 22, 2020

Re: NetBeans - log file format

Posted by Arcturus Bootes <ar...@gmail.com>.
This is something I have been wanting to ask for a long time too.

It would be really useful when collecting logs from users of our app. I did
see http://wiki.netbeans.org/DevFaqAddTimestampToLogs which I haven't
tried yet - but I would be curios to know the reasons why it wasn't already
included.

Thanks.