Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/05 00:46:09 UTC

Re: [io][fileupload] Releasing...?

If it helps, I'm happy to volunteer to do the RM stuff. I don't know
if you have code on your laptop you're waiting to check in.

Looks like we have the one issue to resolve (to which Jochen has a
patch), and then we can start building etc.

Hen

Re: [io][fileupload] Releasing...?

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 12/20/06, Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com> wrote:

> Have you done a visual code inspection? I would like some feedback on
> whether the change works or not.

No, I was the one who created the patch. :-)

Re: [io][fileupload] Releasing...?

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.

Re: [io][fileupload] Releasing...?

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 12/6/06, Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com> wrote:

> > I'd like to add IO-101 to 1.3, and the minor EndianUtils findbug issue
> > I emailed about (I'll put that in JIRA so I don't lose it).
>
> +1

IO-101 is closed.

> I think we need some sort of confirmation if possible about IO-99. Its
> quite a complex change.

Two weeks gone, no confirmation. And I do not think that the patch is
very complex.

Jochen

Re: [io][fileupload] Releasing...?

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.

Re: [io][fileupload] Releasing...?

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
On 12/5/06, Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com> wrote:
> The release is now waiting on confirmation that IO-99 solves the
> classloader issues. However, that seems to be outside [io] control.

I'd like to add IO-101 to 1.3, and the minor EndianUtils findbug issue
I emailed about (I'll put that in JIRA so I don't lose it).

> I would do the release, but being in Javapolis next week may mean
> restricted web access for me.

*jealous*

> Especially as I'm not yet fully back up
> and running following my new laptop purchase ;-)

I've been bouncing around machines so much in the last year that it
seems to take no time at all to get back up and running.

Re: [io][fileupload] Releasing...?

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.
The release is now waiting on confirmation that IO-99 solves the
classloader issues. However, that seems to be outside [io] control.

I would do the release, but being in Javapolis next week may mean
restricted web access for me. Especially as I'm not yet fully back up