Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/17 08:52:36 UTC

Re: Camel V2.12 HttpConnectionParams

It is caused by the patch of CAMEL-6296 which will override the setting of myHttpConnectionManagerParams.

I will do a quick fix for it. At the mean time, you can workaround by using the prefix "httpConnectionManager." to setup the HttpConnectionManager through the URL like httpConnectionManager.defaultMaxConnectionsPerHost=10000

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com