Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Paul Stephenson <PS...@ficgroup.com> on 2002/02/01 21:24:34 UTC

Tries to download file

Hello all,

I just switched my apache server 1.3.22 running on RedHat 7.1 from only serving one host to using the NameVirtualHost option.  I have done this a couple times before with no problems, but here is my problem.

On my Linux box, I have snort running with ACID for IDS checking.  Well, before I switched over this would happen every now and then, but I thought that I would get to the bottom of it this time.  When I log onto my site it asks me if I want to download the acid_main.php file that my browser should be opening.  Is there a way to remedy this situation?  It isn't possible that this has to do with the default MIME type being set to text/html would it.  I would appreciate any help you can offer.

This just seems weird, b/c obviously the virtual site is working b/c it is asking me if I want to save the first page instead of opening it.

Thanks in advance