Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org> on 2016/05/03 20:57:50 UTC

Hangouts for C++ client discussions

Devs,

If you have been following, we have two initiatives for writing a C++
client for HBase. We are planning on doing a hangouts tomorrow, Wed 10-11am
PDT to discuss various things related to the efforts. Please feel free to
join if you are interested.

The proposed agenda is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10O626jxK6f7nmdBjG0h9f_PYkbWNMGKH0-1H1i6SmaU/edit

Hangouts link is here:
https://hangouts.google.com/call/lige2qdmyfakrbzacfcafhzrh4e

Enis

Re: Hangouts for C++ client discussions

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 9:22 AM, Elliott Clark <ec...@apache.org> wrote:

> ...One other thing I would like to call out, is
> that since the c++ client is new code, it really needs all the code reviews
> that it can get. If you have some c++ knowledge please come on over to
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-14850 and lets work to make
> the
> code better.

+1
St.Ack

Posted by Elliott Clark <ec...@apache.org>.
Thanks for taking notes Stack. One other thing I would like to call out, is

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@gmail.com>.
Yes, hangouts problems again.

Let's try https://hangouts.google.com/call/23heo5xiazbzvei6hygc7ffrjye