Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaž Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2011/06/28 12:32:04 UTC

[dev] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.5.1

OK, since everyone was busy and no-one voted I will restart voting today and
hopefully people will have time to test the release and cast their votes.

Re: [dev] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.5.1

Posted by Paul Querna <pa...@querna.org>.
Sounds good, I'll try to be able to test 0.5.2 :)

Posted by Tomaž Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Actually, never mind.