Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com> on 2018/06/01 08:34:05 UTC

Web site edition proposal: add a note on public forum policy

Hello all

In order to reduce the risk of having users surprised to see their
emails public (this happened on another Apache list), I suggest to add a
warning in the SIS "mailing list page", together with a link to Apache
Public Forum Archive Policy page. The proposed wording is in the first
paragraph of this page:

    http://sis.staging.apache.org/mail-lists.html

Is there any object in pushing this wording to sis.apache.org, or any
rewording proposal?

    Martin

Re: Web site edition proposal: add a note on public forum policy

Posted by "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <br...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID>.
Looks good to me!
What may be obvious to some, is always another person's mystery. So at least developers can point and show that users are being warned.
+1 non-binding
Bruno