Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/06 11:57:29 UTC

lenyabody:

Hi
firstly thankyou very much to provide solution on these rare topics, really
i'll appreciate u for this,
my problem is that i want to know -
how can i have my own pipeline like below ..

<map:match pattern="lenyabody-*/*/*/*/**">
        <map:aggregate element="cmsbody">

i want to have my own pipeline like
<map:match pattern ="projectbody=/*/*/*/**">
        <map:aggregate element="cmsbody">
where should i make the entry, i have enterd it within
Publication-sitemap.xmap at first but it did'nt work,please
reply me as soon as possible

Thank you
Bhavya Sharma

Re: lenyabody:

Posted by Niks <bh...@gmail.com>.
How can we craete our custom pipeline in lenya so our existing document will
be open in the same interface with menubar,tabs  as lenya uses,

Re: lenyabody:

Posted by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jann , i am sure it will be helpfull for me

Thanks a Lot
Bhavya Sharma

Re: lenyabody:

Posted by Jann Forrer <ja...@id.unizh.ch>.

Re: lenyabody:

Posted by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.
Hi
Thanks for replying me , however i want to have my own pipeline along with
lenya pipeline
in publication_sitemap.xmap or wherever possible, so i can filter out my own
document
i dont want to change the existing lenya pipeline,

hope to hear u soon

Re: lenyabody:

Posted by Jann Forrer <ja...@id.unizh.ch>.