Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org> on 2008/07/05 15:25:23 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache IvyDE 2.0.0.alpha1 available

July 5th 2008 - The Apache IvyDE project is please to announce its
2.0.0 alpha1 release, the first Apache release for IvyDE.

IvyDE is an Eclipse plugin that help you manage your classpath with
Apache Ivy. So you will handle directly your jar dependencies into
Eclipse, with an dedicated editor of ivy.xml files, with completion.

The status of this version is alpha, meaning that developers know
there are some bugs. But we wanted, with some users, this first Apache
release to get out in order to have a first released version
compatible with a 2.0 version of Ivy (IvyDE 2.0.0.alpha1 is currently
shipped with Ivy 2.0.0.beta2). We also hope that this first release
will bring more users, so more testing, bug report and feedback, and
also some contributions.

Download the 2.0.0.alpha1 release files at:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/download.cgi

Or use the IvyDE updatesite http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/updatesite

Issues and contributions should be reported to:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVYDE

More information can be found on the IvyDE website:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde

Nicolas (2.0.0.alpha1 release manager)