Posted to commits@jackrabbit.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/09/21 14:39:56 UTC

[Jackrabbit Wiki] Update of "JcrLinks" by DavidNuescheler

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jackrabbit Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by DavidNuescheler:
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JcrLinks

   * [http://www.day.com/ Day Software]'s [http://www.day.com/site/en/index/products/content-centric_applications/overview.html Communiqué] Content Management System
   * [http://www.bea.com/ BEA Systems]' [http://dev2dev.bea.com/blog/wbales/archive/2006/04/wlp_92_supports.html WebLogic Portal 9.2]
   * [http://www.day.com/ Day Software]'s [http://www.day.com/eclipse/ free Eclipse plugin]
+  * [http://www.ibm.com/ IBM]'s [http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_b1?release_id=165223 Workplace Web Content Management 6.0]

  == Other JCR implementations ==

Re: [Jackrabbit Wiki] Update of "JcrLinks" by DavidNuescheler

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
On 9/21/06, David Kennedy <da...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> The description of the page is "This page contains links to articles and
> applications based on JCR and Jackrabbit."
>
> How is the distinction made between those applications based on JSR 170
> only and those based on Jackrabbit (and thus JSR 170 as well)?

The "and" in the sentence was meant as "articles and applications
based on JCR *and* articles and applications based on Jackrabbit"
instead of "articles and applications based on *both* JCR and
Jackrabbit".

Feel free to modify the page to make the classification clearer,
though in general I don't think we should have too many applications
that depend directly on Jackrabbit core instead of the JCR API.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [Jackrabbit Wiki] Update of "JcrLinks" by DavidNuescheler

Posted by David Kennedy <da...@us.ibm.com>.
I noticed this link added to the wiki:

[http://www.ibm.com/ IBM]'s
[http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_b1?release_id=165223 Workplace
Web Content Management 6.0]

The description of the page is "This page contains links to articles and
applications based on JCR and Jackrabbit."

How is the distinction made between those applications based on JSR 170
only and those based on Jackrabbit (and thus JSR 170 as well)?

David

Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org>
09/21/2006 08:39 AM
Please respond to