Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kristian Köhler <Kr...@gmx.de> on 2004/06/22 16:41:48 UTC

Additional nightly build on Windows 2000

Hi

I configured additional nightly builds on a Windows 2000 box. I think
there are many Windows users out there (voluntarily or not) for whom a
nightly build on "their" platform will be useful.

The tests are run by CruiseControl. In case of success a notification
mail listing all participants and commit messages is sent. In case of
failure a HTML report from CruiseControl is included.

The system is up and running and I'am testing it for a couple of days.
If no one objects I will redirect the notification mails to the dev
mailing list just like the other (SunOS, FreeBSD, Linux) tests do.

Kristian

--
Kristian Köhler

Re: Additional nightly build on Windows 2000

Posted by Ralf Barkow <Ra...@web.de>.
+1 but on sending the notification emails to the *cvs* list
with reply-to dev
--
/rgb

Re: Additional nightly build on Windows 2000

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@coredevelopers.net>.
Very cool!

+1 on sending the notification emails to the dev list

-dain