Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by jagadeesha K N <ja...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/20 10:26:59 UTC

How to debug/run Apache Fineract on eclipse(STS)

Hi Team,
I am trying to set up Apache Fineract in my local machine(Windows)
I followed the below steps as mentioned here
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/MDZ/pages/93093939/Eclipse+Setup
When i run the command ./gradlew clean tomcatrunwar, the logs are showing
as server started but immediately  server stops with below exception.
Please find the attached logs.
Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind
I also checked for the below ports if any application is binded, but not.
C:\WINDOWS\system32>netstat -aon | findstr :8080

C:\WINDOWS\system32>netstat -aon | findstr :8443

C:\WINDOWS\system32>netstat -aon | findstr :8005

I have installed ActiveMq in my system and it's running in locally with
port 8161

Your help will greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jagadeesh

Re: How to debug/run Apache Fineract on eclipse(STS)

Posted by Airsay Longcon <ai...@gmail.com>.
The latest code runs on newer requirements. Tomcat 9, JDK11, MySQL 5.7. So be guided when trying to test it. Also tomcat 9 has a slightly different server.xml configuration. Something about HTTPS-NIO

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by jagadeesha K N <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch>.
Jagadeesh,