Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Nikhilesh Jannu <ni...@predictspring.com> on 2022/07/07 03:45:02 UTC

Banana dashboard

Hi,

We have been using the banana dashboard
<https://github.com/lucidworks/banana> for visualizing our logs from the
SOLR collection. The banana dashboard is not compatible with the SOLR 8.11
version unless we turn off content security jetty configuration.  Checking
with the user group here what is the alternative for Banana dashboard ?

Regards,
Nikhilesh Jannu

Re: Banana dashboard

Posted by Otis Gospodnetić <ot...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Not sure if this will fit your bill, but we have a nice set of dashboards
for Solr logs in Sematext Cloud.  And another nice set of dashboards for
Solr/JVM/infra metrics (and SolrCloud and ZooKeeper).  Here are some docs
with screenshots:
https://sematext.com/docs/integration/solr-logs/
https://sematext.com/docs/integration/solrcloud/
https://sematext.com/docs/integration/solr/
https://sematext.com/docs/integration/zookeeper/

And one example of how these can be practically useful:
https://sematext.com/blog/solr-slow-queries/

HTH

Otis
--
Monitoring & Alerting: Performance, Logs, Websites, APIs, SSL Certs....
Solr & Elasticsearch Consulting Support Training - https://sematext.com/

Re: Banana dashboard

Posted by Charlie Hull <ch...@opensourceconnections.com>.
There's something I've not heard much of for a while! Considering there
hasn't been a release since 2019 and there's Issues with titles such as
"IS THIS PROJECT STILL LIVE?", as long as an issue about working with
8.x from 2020, I would think that an alternative is pretty much
essential. There is a Grafana dashboard that looks a little more up to
date https://grafana.com/grafana/dashboards/12456

Cheers

Charlie

--
Charlie Hull - Managing Consultant at OpenSource Connections Limited
Founding member of The Search Network <http://www.thesearchnetwork.com>

OpenSource Connections Europe GmbH | Pappelallee 78/79 | 10437 Berlin
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg | HRB 230712 B
Geschäftsführer: John M. Woodell | David E. Pugh
Finanzamt: Berlin Finanzamt für Körperschaften II

https://www.avg.com