Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/26 02:08:22 UTC

[Android] config.xml: What is url-filter?

Hey

What's the URL filter tag for? Is it in our current XML schema?  If
not, I'm tempted to just rip this thing out, since I have no idea what
it does.

Joe

Re: [Android] config.xml: What is url-filter?

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Looking at the code, it looks like it allows plugins to handle
shouldOverrideUrlLoading(). That said, I don't know why it needs a
config.xml entry instead of just looping through the plugins always (like
most other plugin hooks)