Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Steve Stacey <ss...@cdg-inc.com> on 2003/01/23 14:57:03 UTC

Are there limitation on the size of the Envelope

I am communicating with a MS SOAP Service from a java SOAP client.

We own the development efforts for both pieces. Under certain situations I
have the need to send a large amount of data to the SOAP Service.

Is there a limitation (understanding performance impacts) on the size of the
SOAP envelope?

Thanks,

Steve

---

RE: Are there limitation on the size of the Envelope