Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ryan Hunt <ry...@hunthost.com> on 2006/07/26 02:12:35 UTC

Please help: my email application crashed. -- Resend Sorry :(

--
Sorry if you already got this the app crashed again while sending it
the first time. (And for those that were wondering I really did lose

Well eventually it happens to everyone, and despite my nightly backups,
for some reason I cannot recover my email, contacts, appointments, tasks
etc.

While most email messages can be thrown to the wind after being read and
replied to, all my contact information would be nice to have back.

I was able to extract the addresses from my Entourage file (Entourage
is the Mac equivalent to Outlook), but no name, phone, address, etc.
was saved.

In order to get back in touch and stay in touch I have taken a few
measures:

I just signed up for a Plaxo premium account so I can store all of my
contacts online and keep them backed up.

If you use Plaxo, and we are not already connected to me you can add me
to your Plaxo contact list by following:

https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=3D51540273537&v0=3D1332001&k0=3D3205253450

(you may need to copy and paste it if it gets broken up.)

If you are on LinkedIn and we are not already connected you can find my
profile here:

http://linkedin.ryanhunt.info/

You can send me an invitation to connect at:

linkedin@hunthost.com

If you don't use either of the methods above you can reply to this email
with your vCard, an email signature with your contact information in it,
or just reply so I know you want to stay in touch, and I will save your
email in my address book.

I am sorry to bother. If you would rather not respond maybe we will
reconnect in some other venue.

Cheers,

Ryan

---------