Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Maryam Moazeni <mm...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/21 09:07:38 UTC

[Axis2] Build Failure

Hi,

I am trying to build Axis2 after some modifications, but it fails because of
a test failure in the core module.

 [junit] [ERROR] TEST org.apache.axis2.deployment.ModuleDisEngagementTestFAILED

I am modifying adb-codgen module, I got this test failure after update.
I would appreciate if some one could help.

Thanks in advance,
Maryam

Re: [Axis2] Build Failure

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Can you look at the test report and see if there is a stack trace or
some useful message ? Also you can try running the test in IDE.

Ajith

--
Ajith Ranabahu