Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 耳东 <77...@qq.com> on 2016/05/16 01:45:36 UTC

automatically build cube

Hi all:       In my fact table, it have data between 3/24 adn 3/30. When I create the model, I choose the starttime column(yyyyMMdd) as the partition date column. And I build the cube with data of date 3/24 at the time 5/14 23:18, after two days, it doesn't run any job to build cube again.
       How can I enable the automatically build function.

Re: 回复: automatically build cube

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Kylin does not automatically start cube build, because it does not know
when upstream data is ready. Instead, you have to trigger cube build via
Rest API or the client tool, at the end of your upstream ETL process.

Posted by nichunen <ni...@mininglamp.com>.
Hi,

Posted by bitbean <bi...@qq.com>.
i don't find any docs about automatical building function  in kylin.apache.org

so ,i think so, btw , i am using schedule tool to build cube every day

Posted by 耳东 <77...@qq.com>.

Posted by bitbean <bi...@qq.com>.
please use restfapi